Wednesday, June 27, 2007

haku hepi je .


I am perfectly happy as i am. I dont need anyone to tell what i should do and certainly do not need any change about myself, as my friend kindly suggested last week. Everything bout my life is fine right now. In fact, i am extremely pleased to be young, free and single.

My friend ckp..aku kena improve my social life. Ermm..aku happy je cam ni. y shud i listen to her. As long as aku hepi..aku akan terus idup wif my own way.



Yesterday..(gagaagaga..segan la nk cite.)

erm..just bcoz i dont reply u in english doesnt mean i dont understand u.

HEY DUDE!! i m in dublin laa..for sure i can speak english. It s just, i dont feel like using that language. Y??? i have no particular reason for that. Y suddenly this become an issue?

i met one guy through myspace. he asked aku punye ym id. At 1st xmo kasi , lepas aku viewed his profile, he reminds me to someone. my old friend.PADDY. skrg mana ntah mamat tu. hilang gitu je. Kite org chat la..70% die guna english..but i replied back in malay. He thought, i dont understand him, everytime die ckp english die translate in malay. Wat the F***..Do i look that stupid? then aku ckp " plz stop alih bahasa, coz i can understand u very well" . Dia leh gelak je.

Sakit hati betul. Aku prefer bahasa rojak..coz MORE FUN, and i m sure some of u, might enjoy my bahasa rojak, right???.. For those yg rasa my blog ni suck..haku pedulik haper. Get your own blog n write wat eva u want.


6 comments:

mie said...

macam-macam lah ko nih toon..
anyway aku suka ngan ko punya stail ... stail bahasa ko ..senang aku nak paham.
tapi ..still stylo mylo...hohohohoh..

tun teja said...

huhu..aku stylo ke azemi?? wakaka.
byk la ko punya stylo.i dun mind people nk ckp english..but dun la translate balik. wakaka..

Anonymous said...

huhu..
nak komen gak laa..
so if i rait dis komen in inglish, ken o not? ken u andesten my inglish? u veri bes la tun. i like u rait2 laik dis.

tun teja said...

huhu..anonymous..u very kind laa..coz..rajin komen. i like u too eventhough..i donno u. who are u hah anonymous???

Anonymous said...

lor..
yu don no mi ke? ai olwes ym wif yu la. mai fren kol me lyera. nau u now mi? hihihi.. ai jas wan to tes me inglish lor.. kenot simpli2 put mai nem hier bekos yu no wai.. ai fil malu bekoz hier i jaz wan to trai spiking in inglish. so i don wan pipel laf at me. yu si.. ai also don no how to rait inglish ider.dis speling i len from samwan. eniwe nais to no u. hop u ken andestan wat ai em rait2 hier. babai tun..

penat nye nak tulis camni...
huhuhu..

Anonymous said...

kueh ngomong melayu coyok badut